Château de Santenay Bourgogne Vieilles Vignes 2015
The diverse climates offered by the 98 hectares of this Burgundy estate allow it to produce a varied selection of wines. Stemming from exceptional terroirs in the Côte Chalonnaise, this Pinot Noir Vieilles Vignes is elegant and fully expresses its potential. It offers a very precise fruity, floral and mineral profile.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SAS Terroirs et Châteaux de Bourgogne
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 13473974
- UPC code 03760002910031