Susana Balbo Signature Torrontes Valle de Uco 2018
Susana Balbo made history by becoming the first Argentinian to obtain a degree in oenology. After having traveled the world for 20 years as a consultant and as an oenologist for the Argentinian industry, she planted her first vineyards at the heart of Lujan de Cuyo, in Mendoza. An emblematic Argentinian grape variety, the aromatic and alluring Torrontes give itself an air of Sauvignon Blanc with mineral, herbaceous and saline notes mixed with fennel and fresh mint. Superb!
- Country Argentina
- Region Mendoza, Valle de Uco
- Regulated Designation Indication géographique (IG)
- Grape variety Torrontes 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Dominio del Plata SA
- Promoting agent Mosaiq Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 13475646
- UPC code 07798068483370