Nicolas Maillart's arrival gave a new momentum to this property! His precision, mastery and inituition, can be found in each of his wines. The estate has vineyards only in the Premier and Grand Cru villages of the Montagne de Reims and creates Champagnes with lots of character. With a dominant of Pinot Noir, this wine is vinous, rich and very fresh while aromas of ripe apples, toast and nougat bring complexity to a harmonious, long mouthfeel.
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Montagne de Reims
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Classification 1er cru
- Grape varieties Pinot noir 70 %, Chardonnay 24 %, Pinot meunier 6 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 7.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Champagne Nicolas Maillart
- Promoting agent Trinque Inc.
- SAQ code 13567778
- UPC code 03760015830012