The vineyard of La Clape is located between Narbonne and the Mediterranean, in a beautiful area of Languedoc. In this dry and harsh climate, Capitoul makes its Oros cuvée from a selection of old vines, to maximize its concentration and complexity. It tastes of black olive, leather, blackberry and licorice, in a full-bodied and intensely persistent package.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin La Clape
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Syrah 50 %, Grenache 30 %, Carignan 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 3.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignobles Bonfils
- Promoting agent Bon Jus Vins Choisis Inc.
- SAQ code 13568076
- UPC code 03443660010625