Château de Fargues 2014
" The Château de Fargues 2014 has an opulent, rounded and powerful bouquet that delivers a payload of botrytized fruit that is precise, upholding the de Fargues style, hints of mandarin and clementine developing in the glass. The palate has a huge weight in the mouth: a fine line of acidity with layers of clear honey, marmalade and a dash of ginger on the finish. This represents an immensely pure Château de Fargues with enormous length and intensity. Superb."
Aging Potential : Drink during the indicated period of maturity 2020-2034
WA 94-96, WS 96-99
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Sauternes
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Sauvignon blanc 80 %, Sémillon 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEA du Château de Fargues
- Promoting agent La Céleste Levure inc.
- SAQ code 13570344
- UPC code 03448821706409