Located a mere one-hour drive outside Vienna, the Weingut Malat wine estate has been mastering its art and building its strong reputation for over three centuries. A pioneer in the Kremstal region, this domain is among Austria's most respected. This Grüner Veltliner will appeal to lovers of Riesling, Sauvignon or Muscadet that are in for discoveries. A bright, mineral white to be served on white fish, seafood and goat cheese.
- Country Austria
- Region Niederösterreich
- Designation of origin Kremstal
- Regulated Designation Districtus Austriae Controllatus (DAC)
- Grape variety Grüner veltliner 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Weingut Malat
- Promoting agent A.O.C. & Cie Châteaux & Domaines Inc.
- SAQ code 13616752
- UPC code 09120008895895
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas lemon confit, lime, mineral notes, white flowers, white pepper
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.