An Austrian family estate with the wind in its sails, everything is done according to the precepts of organics and biodynamics. Easy-drinking wine par excellence, this Grüner Veltliner isn't a cerebral wine, but rather convivial. With vivacity and a relaxed approach, it is reminiscent of green apple, peach, white pepper and lime.
- Country Austria
- Region Burgenland
- Designation of origin Burgenland
- Regulated Designation Qualitätswein
- Grape variety Grüner veltliner 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 11 %
- Sugar content 4.4 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Meinklang
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 13631071
- UPC code 09120012742178
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas Granny Smith apple, lime, peach, white pepper
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Leeks with vinaigrettePreparation 30 minCooking time 15 min
Scallops and shrimp "en papillote" with fennel and basilPreparation 10 minCooking time 15 min
Californian saladPreparation 15 minCooking time None
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.