Still too little known, the Dão region has been proving for twenty years that it knows how to do great things. Emphasizing its traditional varieties, it manages to come up with affordable little wonders such as this cuvée made with equal parts of Touriga Nacional and Aragonez. With great amplitude, it displays accents of black fruits, violet, pink pepper and licorice.
- Country Portugal
- Region Dâo E Lafôes
- Designation of origin Dâo
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Aragonez 50 %, Touriga nacional 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 4.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Quinta da Cabriz
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée.
- SAQ code 13637879
- UPC code 05604575006198