Zuccardi Poligonos San Pablo Cabernet Franc Mendoza 2017
Zuccardi's wines quickly won the hearts of Quebeckers with their singularity. With its research and development department dedicated to study terroirs and variables that influence the quality of a wine, this estate evolves, innovates and, above all, capitalizes on specific terroirs. Expressing a selection of San Pablo's best parcels of Cabernet Franc, this red is fresh and easy to drink with its supple, skillfully fruity mouth mixed with floral and vegetal notes.
- Country Argentina
- Region Mendoza, Valle de Uco
- Regulated Designation Indication géographique (IG)
- Classification Estate bottled - embotellado en origen
- Grape variety Cabernet franc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 3.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Familia Zuccardi
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 13648463
- UPC code 07791728010978