Chiesa Carlo Roero Monfriggio DOCG 2013
Facing the Barbaresco area on the left bank of the Tanaro River, the Roero region is mainly associated with white wines. In the shadow of the prestigious Barolo and Barbaresco appellations, its Nebbiolo-based wines are gradually gaining a well-deserved recognition. What a beautiful calling card that this silky red with lingering flavours of morello cherry, licorice, nutmeg, cigar box and dried flowers.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Roero
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Nebbiolo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Chiesa Carlo
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 13675613
- UPC code 03052351260111