Casa Silva Cool Coast Sauvignon Gris 2018
Originating from an old vineyard planted by the family in 1912, this Sauvignon Gris - a Chilean rarity - comes from the hills of Colchagua, commonly known as «Cool Coast«. Cool breezes from the Pacific create a microclimate favourable to the development and aromatic identity of the variety. The attack is lively, lemony and slightly herbaceous while the finish is saline, floral and persistent.
- Country Chile
- Region Valle Central, Valle del Rapel
- Designation of origin Valle del Colchagua
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Sauvignon gris 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vina Casa Silva
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 13676122
- UPC code 07804454003722