With one of the most beautiful heritages of the Chablis terroir, Billaud-Simon has been established in this region since 1815. Part of Burgundy's Faiveley Estate since 2014, this property offers precise, finely crafted and balanced wines. This white displays great tension on the palate, with flavours of lemon, lime, and honeydew melon, followed by a chalky finish.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Chablis et Grand Auxerrois
- Designation of origin Chablis
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Billaud-Simon
- Promoting agent Sélections Le Maitre de Chai Inc
- SAQ code 13740016
- UPC code 03525130311910
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.