Once a year, Boon makes beautiful marriages with its 3-year old lambics. Aged in oak barrels, this blend adds to its bottling a long one-year refermentation. Once poured, this gueuze captivates with its pretty orange colour and collar of persistent foam. The palate is tense, complex, aromatic and moderately funky. There are accents of dried straw, peach yogurt, green apple and clove. Superb!
- Country Belgium
- Designation of origin Achel
- Regulated Designation Spécialité traditionnelle garantie (STG)
- Classification Refermenté en bouteille
- Degree of alcohol 8 %
- Color Golden
- Size 375 ml
- Producer Boon Brouwerij N.V.
- Promoting agent Agence Vitriol S.E.N..C.
- SAQ code 13750193
- UPC code 05412783052865