Eroica Riesling Columbia Valley 2016
According to the renowned «Wine Advocate», Château Ste. Michelle demonstrates once again that it can both be a major producer while staying on top of quality. Partnership with German estate Dr. Loosen, the project Eroica unveils a Germanic touch in this neat, tonic and superbly balanced Riesling. It displays flavours of lemongrass, lime, green apple with beautiful mineral notes.
- Country United States
- Region Washington
- Designation of origin Columbia Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Riesling 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 12 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Ste Michelle Wine Estates
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Inc.
- SAQ code 13817845
- UPC code 00088586000201