- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Haut-Médoc
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Merlot 85 %, Cabernet sauvignon 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Alternative Vintage
- Promoting agent Empson (Canada) Inc.
- SAQ code 13832025
- UPC code 03289360010127
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.