Magnificent region of Portugal, the Douro is not done surprising with its silky and mouth-filling red wines. Born under the sun, this cuvee certainly confirms it, delivering aromas of ripe black fruits, notes of spices and dried herbs, all in a very harmonious whole. The perfect match for all your mixed grill on the patio.
- Country Portugal
- Region Porto/Douro
- Designation of origin Douro
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Classification Mention d'âge
- Grape varieties Tinta roriz 40 %, Touriga Franca 30 %, Touriga nacional 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 4.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Quinta Nova de Nossa Senhora do Carmo
- Promoting agent Divine Sélection Inc.
- SAQ code 13886875
- UPC code 05604805003287