Bisol Jeio Brut
Desiderio Bisol revived the family vineyard by replanting it following the phylloxera crisis and World War I. Adopting his nickname, the « Jeio » range offers a Brut made from Glera vines rooted in the rocky hills of Valdobbiadene. Refreshing and elegant, this Prosecco offers notes of pear, citrus and bitter almond.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Conegliano Valdobbiadene - Prosecco
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape varieties Glera 85 %, Other grape variety (ies) 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 9.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bisol Desiderio & Figli Societa Agricola
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 13916421
- UPC code 08053251820035