The family estate located in the heart of Carmignano for five generations is recognized for its long tradition of terroir quality. This Sangiovese cuvée offers a bouquet featuring accents of black cherry, plum, tobacco and undergrowth, all accompanied by a pleasing freshness and supple tannins.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Carmignano
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Sangiovese 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Pratesi
- Promoting agent L'Enoteca di Moreno de Marchi
- SAQ code 13919972
- UPC code 08033087740004
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.