Vina Garces Silva Amayna Syrah Valle de Leyda 2017
«A spectacular finish with so much freshness and mineral character it takes your breath away.» says the critic James Suckling, raving about this Chilean Syrah from Leyda Valley. Of great depth, this red delivers penetrating scents of smoke, cassis and violet which seem to go on forever.
- Country Chile
- Region Aconcagua, Valle de San Antonio
- Designation of origin Valle de Leyda
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vina Garces Silva
- Promoting agent Sylvestre Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 13953716
- UPC code 07804605830238