Domaine Samuel Billaud Chablis Premier Cru Séchet 2016
" The 2016 Chablis Séchet 1er Cru was picked at around 35hl/ha and matured in stainless steel for 18 months. It has a taut and linear bouquet with smoke and flint – classic Chablis aromas. The palate is very well defined with subtle orange rind and dried apricot notes, very pure and refined with a very harmonious finish that lingers in the mouth. A beautiful wine from Samuel Billaud."
Aging Potential : Drink now or keep until 2028
B 91 ♥ Outstanding, V 93, WA 93
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Chablis et Grand Auxerrois
- Designation of origin Chablis Premier Cru
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Samuel Billaud
- Promoting agent AB2Vin Inc.
- SAQ code 13985048