Domaine Nicolas Maillet Mâcon-Verzé 2017
Detailed info"From 50-year-old vines growing on stony slopes, the 2017 Mâcon-Verzé took fully ten months to ferment to dryness. It's showing well, wafting from the glass with aromas of green pear, spices, honeycomb and dried white flowers. On the palate, the wine is medium to full-bodied, satiny and tensile, with a ripe core of fruit underpinned by lively acids."
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Mâconnais
- Designation of origin Mâcon-Verzé
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Nicolas Maillet
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 14009321
- UPC code 03760215990158