Es Vinas Viejas de Soria Ribera del Duero 2016
“I found a more austere and serious wine in the 2016 Viñas Viejas de Soria, in a year that only has 5% white Albillo grapes and some 28% whole clusters in the fermentation. The élevage was reduced to some 16 months, as the wine was ready earlier. This has great poise and harmony here, combining power with elegance, super fine tannins and supple flavors. This is a serious, somewhat austere Ribera del Duero for the long haul. Truly outstanding. Bravo!”
Aging Potential : Drink now or keep until 2030
WA 95, JS 95
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée du Duero
- Designation of origin Ribera del Duero
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Tinto fino 90 %, Albillo 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Dominio de Es Vinas S.L.
- Promoting agent Les Vins Horizon Inc.
- SAQ code 14019271
- UPC code 00626990271796