Saved from extinction in the 1970's, the Malagousia variety is to categorize as one of the most aromatic of Greece. Graced with perfect balance between its notes of peach, melon and orange flower, this cuvée charms thanks to its roundness and exquisite freshness.
- Country Greece
- Region Macedoine, Halkidiki
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Grape variety Malagousia 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Porto Carras
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 14019677
- UPC code 05201183230078
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.