- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Barolo
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Nebbiolo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cantina Terre del Barolo Soc. Coop. Ag.
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 14027061
- UPC code 08002579450011
- Vintage tasted 2017
- Aromas dried flowers, empyreumatic notes, resin (coniferous), tar, wild fruit
- Serving temperature From 17°C to 19°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.