Domaine Gayda Chemin de Moscou Pays D'Oc 2015
This special cuvee, crafted from the best barrels of the vintage, is composed of a blend dominated by Syrah, complemented by Grenache and Cinsault. The name pays tribute to the tree that once sat atop a grove, called «the Moscow tree«, as it served as a landmark for aerospace aviators flying over the vineyard... but lightning wiped it out. This is a powerful wine with good aging potential, currently rich in blackberry, violet, spice and black olives, all in a massive mouth with dense tannins. A beast!
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon, Pays d'Oc
- Designation of origin Languedoc
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Syrah 70 %, Grenache 25 %, Cinsault 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Gayda
- Promoting agent Vinéo Inc.
- SAQ code 14033938
- UPC code 03760143270377