Domaine le Bout du Monde Côtes du Roussillon Tam Tam 2019
Detailed infoA Syrah from carbonic maceration and produced from indigenous yeast? If you’re not thirsty yet for this gem of a Roussillon, you should be soon. A pure and mouth-filling wine to grab on a picnic or to serve chilled with a Quebec charcuterie plate.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Côtes du Roussillon
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Edouard Laffitte
- Promoting agent Importation Glou Inc.
- SAQ code 14071029
- UPC code 03740069094042