Cayuse Syrah Armada Vineyard 2016
"Complex and mouth-wateringly savory aromas of grilled meat, black tea, bacon fat and cocoa nib mingle with fruit tones of red plum and cassis in an enticing mélange on the opening of the 2014 Syrah Armada Vineyard. It is a full-bodied, layered and satiny red with an expansive, textural attack that gives way to a deep, intense and masterfully controlled mid-palate and finish. Despite being the product of a warm vintage, the 2014 is beautifully elegant and nuanced."
Aging Potential : Drink now or keep until 2035
WA 97, WS 92, V 94+
- Country United States
- Region Washington
- Designation of origin Walla Walla Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.6 %
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cayuse Vineyards
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 14071176
- UPC code 04000140711763