Champagne Ployez-Jacquemart Extra Quality Brut
"A lovely hint of honeysuckle accents the flavors of mirabelle plum, white cherry, anise and grated ginger in this vibrant Champagne, which is finely knit and detailed in texture, with a mouthwatering finish of ripe fruit, spice and chalk accents. Disgorged November 2019. Drink now through 2025."
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Montagne de Reims
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Classification 1er cru
- Grape varieties Pinot meunier 63 %, Chardonnay 36 %, Pinot noir 1 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 4.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SAS Ployez-Jacquemart
- Promoting agent Importations BMT Inc
- SAQ code 14088841
- UPC code 03517251201416
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.