Curieux Vino Saumur Le Blanc de Philippe 2017
Born from Chenin Blanc, Le blanc de Philipe offers a seductive floral and honeyed profile, with hints of citrus and white fruits. Hugely refreshing, this is a wine that will quench your curiosity and will have guests talking. Served as an aperitif or at dinner.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, L'Anjou et le Saumurois
- Designation of origin Saumur
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chenin blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vin Conseil SARL
- Promoting agent Vin Conseil (Québec) Ltée.
- SAQ code 14097536
- UPC code 03507110017838