Oud Beersel Oude Geuze Vandervelden 135
Marriage between lambics aged in Brunello di Montalcino wine barrels and a 3-year old lambic aged in Oud Beersel tuns, the Vandervelden gueuze pays tribute to the brewery's founder 135 years ago. You'll find the bitterness and acidity of the grapefruit, mixed with toasted and funky notes. Superb tension and balance, with a moderate carbonation.
- Country Belgium
- Designation of origin Orval
- Regulated Designation Spécialité traditionnelle garantie (STG)
- Classification Refermenté en bouteille
- Degree of alcohol 6.5 %
- Color Yellow
- Size 375 ml
- Producer Oud Beersel bvba
- Promoting agent Office des Grands Crus Inc.
- SAQ code 14121760
- UPC code 05425018070404