Called Pinot Bianco in Italy and Pinot Blanc in France, the Weissburgunder varietal is increasingly appreciated by German growers. Flourishing on all lands too hot for Riesling, it yields a honeyed, floral and fruity Rheinhessen signed by our friends at Dreissigacker. A superb combo in the making paired to mussels in cream sauce or pork-veggie spring rolls.
- Country Germany
- Region Rheinhessen
- Designation of origin Rheinhessen
- Regulated Designation Qualitatswein bestimmter Anbaugebiete (QbA)
- Grape variety Weissburgunder 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 4.9 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Weingut Dreissigacker
- Promoting agent Vintrinsec (7909284 Canada inc.)
- SAQ code 14145147
- UPC code 04260371720099
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.