Errazuriz Carmenère Aconcagua Alto 2017
Detailed infoCrowned 2017 Chilean estate of the year by the famous Wine Advocate, Errazuriz owes its enviable reputation regarding quality to an exemplary rigor, vintage after vintage. Born from a meticulous parcel selection of Carmenère from the Aconcagua Valley, this cuvée benefits from a 14-month élevage in casks, only 30% of which are new. Aromatic, flavourful, persistent; this red offers lovely roundness where shine accents of roasted peppers, beet, black and red fruits and torrefaction.
- Country Chile
- Region Aconcagua, Valle del Aconcagua
- Designation of origin Valle del Aconcagua
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Classification Single vineyard
- Grape variety Carmenere 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vina Errazuriz SA
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Inc.
- SAQ code 14172321
- UPC code 00608057106395