Viu Manent Cabernet-Sauvignon Gran Reserva Valle de Colchagua 2018
Detailed infoRecent players in the Ontarian wine business, the couple behind Wescott Estate was inspired by well-established estates such as Malivoire and Clos Jordanne before embarking in turn on this great adventure. Here is a Pinot featuring a nose of definite elegance and displaying a certain depth. Scents of black cherry and raspberry, as well as marked yet well-integrated wood, create a versatile wine that will pair well with both grilled mustard-and herbs veal chop or a beef tartare.
- Country Chile
- Region Valle Central, Valle del Rapel
- Designation of origin Valle del Colchagua
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Classification Gran reserva
- Grape variety Cabernet sauvignon 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Viu Manent y Cia. Ltda.
- SAQ code 14199882
- UPC code 00617086935005