Brochet Réserve Pinot Noir 2018
Detailed infoThe cuvées bear the producer’s name, but pike (brochet in French) also happens to be most populous fish in Val de Loire. Frédéric Brochet is above all a lover of the Loire terroir, and takes great pleasure in revealing its essence through its organic cuvées. This wine reveals a fresh attack and opens on notes of cherry and raspberry, with of course the signature vegetal touch of the region. A fantastic pairing with beef tartare with sundried tomatoes, arugula salad and parmesan shavings. Yum.
- Country France
- Region Centre-Ouest, Val de Loire
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer AMPELIDAE
- Promoting agent Vinéo Inc.
- SAQ code 14203992
- UPC code 03700293716028