La Scolca Valentino Gavi 2018
Detailed infoA lesser-known varietal, Cortese is often used in a supporting role, but definitely shines and takes center stage on Piedmont’s Gavi terroir. Beautifully light and pure, this cuvée offers a bouquet combining citrus to fresh peach, complete with delicate vegetal notes. Quite dry and thirst-quenching, this is perfect as an aperitif, but also pairs well to seafood bites.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Piemonte
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Cortese 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer AZIENDA AGRICOLA LA SCOLCA S.S.A.
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Inc.
- SAQ code 14209286
- UPC code 08032927000544