Bodegas Pinoso Vergel Seleccion Alicante 2017
Located in the coastal region of Alicante, south of Valencia, this refreshing co-op regroups 250 members today and counts 1,200 hectares of vines, over half of which are organic-certified. This cuvée signed by the Vergel family, composed of Monastrell, Syrah and Merlot, is certified vegan and organic. The Monastrell is aged 12 months in oak casks, while the Syrah undergoes carbonic maceration for even brighter fruit. A happy marriage of fleshy and flavourful, showcasing accents of plum, blackberry, anise and wood.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Alicante
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Monastrell 50 %, Merlot 25 %, Syrah 25 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 3.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Pinoso
- Promoting agent Langevin Inc.
- SAQ code 14234254
- UPC code 08437003095399