Fontanabianca Barbaresco 2015
Detailed infoAlong with its Barolo neighbour, Barbaresco is at the top of the Piedmont appellations. Nebbiolo, star varietal, is sole master and defines on its own the unique style of these great wines. Always a bit hostile in its youth because of its firm tannins, it always rewards those with enough patience. This cuvée, offered at an affordable price point considering the appellation, already deploys its classic aromas of red fruits, dried flowers and licorice, but will benefit from one hour of decanting. Born to pair with rare red meats.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Barbaresco
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Nebbiolo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 4.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Fontanabianca
- Promoting agent Sélect Vins Ltée.
- SAQ code 14240030
- UPC code 08030724000002