Valle Yglesias G2 Vinos de Madrid 2017
Detailed infoThe Vinos de Madrid appellation definitely changes the face of Spanish Grenache! Born from vines taking advantage of regional altitude, this wine expresses great finesse on an attack of jammy strawberry and cherry and a touch of spices, all the while preserving pleasing freshness. Quite dry and mildly tannic, it would need some decanting to fully reveal its potential, and a bit of chilling, too. To discover!
- Country Spain
- Region Le Plateau (Meseta)
- Designation of origin Vinos de Madrid
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Grenache 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas y Viñedos Valleyglesias S.L.
- Promoting agent Vintrinsec
- SAQ code 14277588
- UPC code 08437009793091