Jaboulet Aîné De Père en Filles Côtes du Rhône Plan de Dieu 2017
Detailed infoThis Rhone cuvée, a blend predominantly made of Grenache, is crafted by the hands of the oenologist and owner of Jaboulet Aînés vineyards, Caroline Frey. It exudes aromas of brandied cherries as well as a mild spice note. Its ripe fruit profile and supple tannins make it the ideal candidate for duck breast confit.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 80 %, Mourvèdre 10 %, Syrah 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Maison Paul Jaboulet Aîné SA
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 14293641
- UPC code 03105713350552