The ‘’Goût Américain’’ (American taste) version is a way of identifying this blend of lambics aged 1 to 3 years displaying a particularly high level of volatile acidity… A defect for some, but an acquired and pleasant taste for others. You’ll find in succession a myriad of fruity aromas, white and red grapes and notes of citrus, dried herbs, and a well-balanced woodiness.
Different releases of this product, corresponding to distinct brewing years, are offered via lottery. We cannot guarantee which edition of the product winners will be allocated.
- Country Belgium
- Designation of origin Achel
- Regulated Designation Spécialité traditionnelle garantie (STG)
- Classification Refermenté en bouteille
- Degree of alcohol 6.5 %
- Color Golden
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mikkeller Aps (Scanglobal)
- Promoting agent Agence Vitriol S.E.N..C.
- SAQ code 14314545
- UPC code 05704255117821