Château Tanesse Bordeaux 2018
Detailed infoMostly Sauvignon Blanc, this wine is meticulously crafted, thanks notably to the maceration of grape skins under inert gas in order to extract a maximum of aromas while preserving the freshness of the fruit. A third of the cuvée is aged in oak casks, which lends it perfect roundness and woody notes that perfectly complement its fragrances of citrus, freshly cut grass and smoke. Why not try it with a butter and lemon flavoured yellow pike?
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Bordeaux
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Sauvignon blanc 80 %, Muscadelle 10 %, Sémillon 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignobles Gonfrier
- Promoting agent Sylvestre Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 14408154
- UPC code 03700201713477