Henschke Johann's Garden Barossa Valley 2016
"Dried redcurrants, caramelized oranges and a touch of tinned blueberries. Medium to full body, fine tannins and a fruit-forward finish."
- Country Australia
- Region South Australia, Barossa Valley
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Classification Estate bottled
- Grape varieties Grenache 66 %, Mataro 31 %, Shiraz 3 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer C.A. Henschke & co.
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 14425384
- UPC code 09320909001504