This cider-based spritz made in Quebec combines citrus flavours, bitterness, sweetness and bubbles. Serve in a large glass filled with ice with an orange slice, and pair with bites, crackers, olives and nuts.
This festive 100th bottle is available online and in select stores only, in limited quantity. We cannot guarantee availability for the Limited Edition at precise locations. Please contact your chosen store to check if they have it in stock.
- Country Canada
- Region Quebec
- Degree of alcohol 6.5 %
- Sugar content 91 g/L
- Color Orange
- Size 4 x 250 ml
- Producer Verger Hemmingford
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 14480341
- UPC code 00852652001092
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Aromas citrus, orange, ripe apple
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C