- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Niagara Peninsula
- Designation of origin Niagara Escarpment
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bachelder Niagara
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 14558937
- UPC code 00185729000767
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.