Domaine Auguste Clape Renaissance 2018
"Powerful, mineral-driven aromas of ripe black/blue fruits, candied flowers, olive, musky earth and exotic spices. Densely packed and animated on the palate, offering bitter cherry, blueberry and spicecake flavors that unwind slowly with air and show fine delineation. The blue fruit and floral notes drive an impressively long, spice-laced finish that's given shape by fine-grained, slowly building tannin."
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône septentrional
- Designation of origin Cornas
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer A. Clape SCEA
- Promoting agent Aux bons crus inc.
- SAQ code 14685320
- UPC code 04000139443422