Domaine Chante Cigale Châteauneuf-du-Pape Extrait 2018
Cellaring potential: 2022-2034
"Quite ripe, with a lush and seductive feel to its nearly exotic mix of loganberry, plum and fig fruit that glides through with ease, picking up alder, savory and garrigue details along the way. Ends with a late tarry tug that gives this good spine. Showy and distinctive."
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Mourvèdre 90 %, Grenache 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 15.34 %
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Chante Cigale
- Promoting agent Tocade A.B.V.S. Inc.
- SAQ code 14716827
- UPC code 03760118230153