"And then rises a sublime Clos Guillot, whose floral aspect and note of ripe raspberry makes us shiver. The silky texture, vibrantly rich this year, is carried by a frenetic chalky sensation. Don’t rush it. Time will sublimate it."
- Translated from La Revue du vin de France
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Chinon
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Cabernet franc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL Bernard Baudry
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 14737759
- UPC code 03760086926911