Domaine Marcel Deiss Alsace Grand Cru Schoenenbourg 2015
Cellaring potential: 2025-2050
"The 2015 Grand Cru Schoenenbourg opens clear, intense, precise and floral on the nose, with concentrated lemon confit and smoky gypsum flavors. This 2015 is really concentrated on the nose and displays a gorgeously fresh and vegetal greeniness. Sweet, finessed and lush on the creamy textured palate, this is a very precise and concentrated Schonenbourg with a very long, intense and seductive finish. There is great elegance, finesse and complexity here. Very salty. This is a great long-distance runner."
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace Grand Cru
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Riesling 80 %, Pinot gris 10 %, Muscat 5 %, Sylvaner 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Marcel Deiss
- Promoting agent A.O.C. & Cie Châteaux & Domaines Inc.
- SAQ code 14791253
- UPC code 03568212180707