"We are much more convinced by the reds, like the 2016, with its very tasty intensity. Wine brimming with matter, finely aged in barrels, combining the freshness of the altitude and of the vintage. It will age gracefully within twenty years."
- Translated from La Revue du vin de France
- Country France
- Region Provence
- Designation of origin Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 70 %, Syrah 25 %, Grenache 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignelaure SA
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 14915885
- UPC code 04000149158859