Figli Luigi Oddero Barbaresco Rombone 2017
Cellaring potential: 2025-2037
"Rich and expansive, with superb balance, the 2017 captures the natural power of this site while also capturing quite a lot of finesse, which is not easy here. Sweet red berry fruit, mocha, spice and dried flowers all flesh out as this sumptuous Barbaresco shows all it has to offer. Impressive."
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Barbaresco
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Nebbiolo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vigneti Luigi Oddero e figli s.s.a.
- Promoting agent L'Enoteca di Moreno de Marchi
- SAQ code 14919763
- UPC code 08034055180709
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.